Hi! I’m Sara, and welcome to my blog, Lyrical Reads! I started my bookstagram of the same name in January 2017 (new year resolutions, anyone?), and I haven’t looked back since! Because of bookstagram, I decided to launch my own blog, and I’ve been having so much fun (even more fun than I had originally anticipated)!
I will be posting on Saturdays, the fifteenth of each month for my Around the World feature, and an occasional special date that will replace that Saturday’s post. So expect about four posts per month, but probably less when things start to get really busy.
A little bit about me:
● I’ve been “reading” ever since I was 11 months old (the pet-the-animal books)
● Photography, writing, and designing are some of my other hobbies, besides reading
● Ever since I joined bookstagram, my bookish candle collection has skyrocketed (to about 30 candles) and I’m working to build up my bookmark collection because there are some amazing companies out there!
● Bookstagram (along with this blog) was one of the best things that I’ve decided to commit to! I get to combine my loves for reading, writing, and photography all while developing incredible connections with other fellow bookworms!
● I now own a bookish business! Check out BooksterDesigns on Etsy!
● I have a thing for lists (can you tell?)